Meet me: I'm a Certified online Life Coach, Mindset and Transformational Coach & Certified Business Coach
I help people work on their personal development and improve their quality of life
Hello, I’m Constantine, a certified Life Coach and Business Coach. I was born and raised in Greece, and spent a great deal studying and working in the UK, until I returned back to my home country. I received my main training from the Universal Coach Institute which is an ICF-accredited institution. Of course, a life coach’s journey is never-ending this is why I have followed up my training with a list of specialisation certifications ranging from NLP practitioner diplomas, to CBT and Positive Psychology, and further ahead to online courses authorised by Harvard, Yale and the London Business School. A partial list of my certifications is provided below, on this page.
Usually, in this space, I am supposed to tell you about my life story and how a triggering event led me to life coaching, but in fact, I won’t do that.
The reason is that I have never experienced any such event before. It’s actually much simpler than that: I’ve been interested in Psychology from a very young age – in fact, I was literally on the verge of applying for a Psychology degree when, after a last-minute decision, I chose to study European Policy and ended up with a prestigious Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from some of the top UK universities.
However, my passion and never-ending curiosity for the matters of the human psyche led me to pursue my training in life coaching and to become a certified Master Life Coach in many different disciplines and modalities. For this reason, I am using an eclectic, multi-disciplinary approach, encompassing a plethora of techniques: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Socratic questions, Life-purpose and Transformational coaching, Positive Psychology, and Solution-Focused approaches to name but a few.
On my homepage, I describe myself as a multi-passionate coach. With a wide range of interests, including the arts (why don’t you have a look at my website, The High Arts Review), fitness and personal training, psychology, teaching, and research, I have worked in several different fields, under different conditions, and have gained valuable experience.
My friends and colleagues often ask me, “How do you keep up with all those interests? The truth is I believe in multipotentiality, the ability for a person “to excel in two or more different fields”. And I make sure to always keep this in mind when I’m coaching people.
Some of my areas of expertise include:
- Goal setting
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Finding your life purpose
- Career change
- Moving forward in your life
- Eliminating annoying behaviours
Having been officially trained on the ICF Core Competencies, I am fully committed to the ICF Code of Ethics.
I am looking forward to working with you!
Training & Certifications
- Certified Life Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Business Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Positive-Psychology Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Transformational Coach (ICF accredited)
- Life Coach Practitioner Diploma
- Certified Master Life Coach
- Certified Entrepreneurship & Business Coach
- NLP Master Practioner
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching Practitioner (Auspicium, ABNLP Approved)
- Certified Personal Productivity Life Coach
- The Path to Happiness: What Chinese Philosophy Teaches us about the Good Life (HarvardX – online initiative of Harvard University)
- The Science of Well-Being (Yale University – offered online)
- Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour (University of London / London Business School – online course certificate)
- Neurolinguistics (St. Petersburg State University, Russia – offered online)
My tagline reads, “Your potential is now.” Since I believe that we only use a fraction of our capabilities, my mission is to help as many people as possible discover and realize their potential, eliminate their roadblocks, set effective goals, and see them come true. You deserve to be empowered!
Having been ICF-trained I subscribe completely to ICF’s Code of Ethics and the Core Competencies.